Still Waiting….

No word yet from UAB about the clinical trial but we have decided that, if Gorman qualifies, we will join the trial. If he doesn’t, then it wasn’t meant for him and we’ll carry on with radiation and chemo. We’ve put it in God’s hands.

Advertisements

Posted on February 10, 2012, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. 7 Comments.

  1. Charlie & Peggy Furlow

    Praying for y’all.if we can do anything for you please call.

  2. Ellen and Bob Gentle

    We feel like we are in that waiting with you.
    Peace and love,
    ellen and bob

  3. Patty and Clay Havard

    Beverly: We are thinking of you and Gorman and praying for you as you follow along whatever path God may lead you. Blessings and love, Clay and Patty

  4. Julie and John Williams

    Beverly, we have you and Gorman in our thoughts and prayers as you wait this week.
    Love, Julie

  5. Heidi & Norbert Dalhof

    We are grateful for the technology which allows us to take part in your journey and be there for you, even if it is only from afar. You are all in our daily thoughts.

  6. Val and Jim Hall

    Beverly – you and Gorman are in our thoughts and prayers and we hope to hear
    good news soon. We love you, Val and Jim

  7. Sally & Terry Breitung

    Beverly,

    We have you all in our thoughts and prayers!

    Sally & Terry Breitung

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: